PWTorch editor Wade Keller presents a special Thursday Flagship edition of the Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast featuring a WrestleMania 36 Preview with ex-WWE Creative Team member and professional stand-up comedian Matt McCarthy.
(Search “wade keller” to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
TORCH TODAY – Monday, November 16
– WWE heads to Pat McNeill Country for Monday’s Raw with high-stakes WWE Title tournament matches in-play. The post-European Tour Raws have a history of being hit or miss in the ring – either the crew is exhausted or they see the light at the end of the tunnel finally getting some rest days before Survivor Series.
My Predictions: Roman Reigns beats Cesaro and Alberto Del Rio beats Kalisto to set up semi-final #1. … Kevin Owens beats Neville and Dean Ambrose beats Dolph Ziggler to set up semi-final #2.
– Jim Ross published a new blog at jrsbarbq.com dedicated to Nick Bockwinkel following his death at the age of 80. Ross, who was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame with Bockwinkel in 2007, noted that “Nick had been ill for a few years now and his condition was getting progressively worse for the all-time great who was living in Las Vegas.”
– WWE has released the official “Undertaker Week” schedule on WWE Network this week.
Tonight after Raw – “Legends with JBL: The Undertaker’s Greatest Rivals” Part 1
Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. EST – “Undertaker: 25 Phenomenal Years”
Wed. at 9:00 p.m. EST – “The Undertaker’s Gravest Matches”
Thurs. at 10:00 p.m. EST (post-SD) – “Legends with JBL: The Undertaker’s Greatest Rivals” Part 2
– WWE is promoting Fastlane PPV tickets going on-sale this Saturday (Nov. 21) for Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland. The PPV in-between the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania is set for Sunday, February 21.
– Scott Hall is heading to Cleveland for AIW on Friday, December 18. The local “Cleveland Scene” publication noted Hall’s scheduled appearance at AIW’s next big show.
– WWE Divas champion Charlotte talked to the U.K. Sun about a hypothetical match against Ronda Rousey in WWE, specifically wanting to face her at WrestleMania.
– WWE tag champion Xavier Woods was interviewed on Fox Carolina promoting Monday’s Raw. Xavier attended Furman University in Greenville, S.C., where Raw is taking place.
– WrestlingDVDNetwork.com has released a content break down of Owen Hart’s “Owen: Hart of Gold” DVD set for release by WWE on December 8.
– WWE NETWORK HIGHLIGHTS: WWE is airing Survivor Series 1990 – The Undertaker’s WWF/E debut – throughout the morning and afternoon. The Raw pre-game show is at 7:30 p.m. EST, then Undertaker Week officially kicks off after Raw with JBL hosting a pre-taped Legends Panel discussing Taker’s 25-year run.
– Hulk Hogan declared that he is “not done yet” at his one-man show Saturday night in Sheffield, England. The Star reported quotes from Hogan addressing a reported crowd of 1,000 patrons for the Q&A and autograph session. “I need to learn another lesson. All this stuff happens to make me a better person. That’s how I look at it,” Hogan said of his fall from grace over the summer.
Hogan also expressed positive feelings toward Vince McMahon, who booted Hogan from WWE when his previously-recorded racially-driven remarks became public knowledge. “There are two Vince McMahons. On a personal level I love him to death, as a business man I respect him. He’s a good guy. He really is.”
– Kevin Nash was the subject of a YouTube interview with Hannibal TV. Nash’s soundbyte comments on TNA, WWE, and other topics were recorded in a club setting with loud music in the background, making it difficult to hear at times.
– E! has released a 30-second video preview of the new season of “Total Divas,” which includes new cast member Amanda from Tough Enough. Season 5 kicks off in January 2016.
– Recent TNA Knockouts champion Brooke suggested on Twitter that she is done with TNA. Brooke said she is on to the “next chapter” after “the end.”
I'm really going to miss these girls. Lots of laughs, cries, jokes, miles, fights, and love. #NextChapter #TheEnd pic.twitter.com/lLxOOnlVTl
— Brooke Adams (@RealBrookeAdams) November 15, 2015