‘New’ EC3 Returning, I Quit at Final Battle, Styles’ WWE Future

When EC3 returned to WWE earlier this year as a member of the NXT roster, fans were excited to see what the charismatic former Impact Wrestling World Champion would bring to the table. Although the “Top One Percenter” has been entertaining and dominant over the past few months, he hasn’t been able to win any championships. A special post-show for NXT this week saw EC3 get interviewed backstage. During the post-show, EC3 said that he will be returning to NXT next week as “a new man.” What this means is uncertain at the moment, but EC3 looks eager to get back on track after missing a few weeks of in-ring competition. EC3 will be back on NXT television during next Wednesday’s show in San Jose, California.

Ring of Honor’s upcoming Final Battle event is coming together very nicely right now. The promotion has been announcing matches for the show over the past few days, and there are plenty of bouts on Final Battle this year that fans can look forward to seeing. The latest match confirmed by ROH is an I Quit match between rivals Bully Ray and Flip Gordon. As the stipulation suggests, the match will not end until one of the participants involved verbally submits. Gordon is on the rise in the wrestling industry, but in-ring veteran Bully Ray could give Flip his biggest challenge to date during the next month’s ROH show. The I Quit match takes place during Final Battle on December 14th in the Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan.

JUST SIGNED: @bullyray5150 vs @TheFlipGordon in an ‘I Quit’ match at #FinalBattle!
Fri Dec 14 – @TheHammerstein
LIVE on PPV, FREE for #HonorClub VIP, 50% off for HonorClub Standard
Order Now: https://t.co/gfglt9W0Mg
Tix: https://t.co/2rjTEgQFcL
Info: https://t.co/YhjAo71Sa4 pic.twitter.com/HrKtY5otVG
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) November 21, 2018

By now, everybody knows that AJ Styles’ record-breaking reign as WWE Champion came to an end only a few weeks ago when Daniel Bryan defeated him to win the title on SmackDown. Since then, Styles has been removed from the Mixed Match Challenge show, and his role on WWE programming could be changing very soon. According to PWInsider’s Elite Audio show, WWE may be putting less emphasis on Styles until he signs a new contract with the company. Styles’ current WWE deal is said to expire in early 2019, and it was reported earlier this week that he is currently negotiating a new 3-year deal with WWE for less dates. After his current title feud with Daniel Bryan runs its course, expect to see Styles slip down the card just a bit.

Click Here: camiseta river plate

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *