— In response to reports that surfaced on Friday about his being cleared by WWE doctors to resume wrestling, Adam “Edge” Copeland posted a vague tweet, seemingly refuting those reports. Whether he is speaking the truth or not remains to be seen as this is not something he would publicly confirm anyway and Edge has in the past denied a rumor on Twitter, only for it to end up being true.
Click Here: geelong cats guernsey 2019
No I’m not and no I’m not.
— Adam (Edge) Copeland (@EdgeRatedR) October 5, 2019
— You can read our previous headlines about his speculated clearance to wrestle:
Edge Signs New Contract
Report: Edge Cleared to Wrestle.
- How Much Per Year Is Braun Strowman, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson Paid By WWE? Exact Numbers!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom