— Other matches being considered for SummerSlam, apart from those confirmed are:
- Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton
- Bobby Roode vs. Mojo Rawley (which would probably end up on the Kickoff Show)
- Cedric Alexander vs. Drew Gulak
- Finn Balor vs. Baron Corbin
- Multi team match for the WWE Raw tag team titles
— John Cena vs. Undertaker in a rematch from WrestleMania has been an idea “thrown around” but there has been no hints at all on TV that this is the direction WWE is going. If the rematch happens, SummerSlam in the New York area would be the place to do it.
— It’s unclear if Sasha Banks vs. Bayley will be happening at SummerSlam anymore because the two are back to being best friends on TV which would imply that their split is on hold. It’s interesting to note that there was a report the other day about WWE possibly moving forward with a Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen storyline which, if true, would need to have Banks and Bayley aligned on the same team.