Johnny Fabulous Interview Recap
By: Bob Colling
Johnny Fabulous aka John Cena Sr. was the guest on In Your Head Wrestling Online Radio hosted by Jack, OneInchBiceps and Barbie Richards. Listen live every Wednesday 8:00-10:00 PM EST at InYourHeadOnline.com and check out our full FREE archive section with over 3 years of archived interviews.
– Fabulous hopes that the fans come out and help support the indy wrestlers and managers. Fabulous agrees that at indy shows it is easier to get on a personal level with the talent.
– The first caller asks what it is like to be the father of John Cena. Fabulous says it is like being a father to his other four kids.
– Another caller asks how Fabulous, got his ring name “Johnny Fabulous”. He explains that he need to find a name that got under the fans skin, so he used the common name of Johnny, and used Fabulous to make the name basically work.
– Fabulous says that Ox Baker is a legend. Fabulous agrees that Baker knows how to sell his merchandise.
– A caller asks how does Fabulous feel about his son, John Cena, get booed. Fabulous says that its apart of the sport. Fabulous says that he wouldn’t mind working as a heel manager, against his son.
– Johnny Fabulous talks about worker “Big Business”,
– Fabulous believes that he will get called up to TNA or WWE, within six months to a year.
– Johnny says when he landed right on top of his head thanks to Randy Orton wasn’t his worst bump. Instead, when he botched a move with a indy worker and cracked three ribs. Fabulous mentions other injuries which included concussion, broken ribs and a dislocated thumb.
– Johnny says that he can take some bumps in the ring, but not work as the wrestlers do.
– A caller asks what wrestlers Johnny would like to manage. John Cena, HHH, Ric Flair, Shane McMahon, CM Punk, Mr. Kennedy, Jay Lethal, Abyss, Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett and Christopher Daniels are named
– Johnny says that he would like to comeback to the WWE and perhaps manage someone.
– Johnny says that if he could choose someone to manage during his feud with his son, would be HHH.
– Johnny says that you will most likely never see him on TNA television. There is no affiliation with him and TNA. He works for WWE and NWF.
– “TNA is not for Johnny Fabulous.”
– Johnny says that Samoa Joe versus John Cena would be a great match-up.
– Johnny doesn’t appreciate people who impersonate not only himself, but John Cena, and his other sons.
– Johnny tells a story about how four people decided they wanted to fight Johnny Fabulous, but police got involved.
– He has been spat on, had beer thrown at him and even old women throwing beer and flipping him off at shows.
– Johnny leaves the wrestling, to the wrestlers, but helps out with character development with a few wrestlers.
– Johnny thanks the fans for everything, and says its been a pleasure meeting them all.
* TONIGHT: WWE Backlash LIVE COVERAGE – Detailed Updates EVERY MINUTE!