Matt Hardy has posted a new blog on his MySpace page detailing the entire night of witnessing his brother Jeff’s house burning down. Matt wrote that he initially feared that Jeff and his girlfriend Beth were in the house but actually they were at Shannon Moore’s tattoo shop and Jeff was getting one of his tattoos filled in. Matt told a heart wrenching story about finally getting a hold of Jeff only to tell him of the bad news that his dog Jack was lost in the fire.
Matt noted that the fire was believed to have been caused by electrical wiring inside of the home. He wrote that Jeff and Beth are currently living with him and that Jeff is currently sick from being so stressed out and that he needs everyone’s help now more than ever. If you would like to send clothing (for Beth or Jeff), wrestling memorabilia, or anything else to help Jeff and Beth, Matt gave the following address for people to send stuff too:
Jeff Hardy c/o Matt Hardy
P.O. Box 713
Vass, NC 28394
Click here to read Matt Hardy’s full blog.